Friday, April 4, 2008

Score!


The picture came out bad but this was a good run. Here's the breakdown:
6 4lb bags of sugar
4 frozen breakfast boxes
4 pilsbury pizza crusts
1 mini crescent roll tube
5 yellow mustard
5 assorted mustard

Total after coupons and sale: 13.32

I worked the deal in which you bought ten participating items and got $5.00 off. So I had 10 between the pilsbury and the mustard, then ten between the sugar and the breakfast boxes. The other mustard was 0.59 and I had 0.75 off mfr coupons for each one. So I had some overage for the sugar and frozen items. 25 lbs of sugar alone at Costco is more than what I paid for all of this. I stocked up on some important food storage items and hardly dinged my grocery budget. I have a couple more runs planned for this sale and I'm headed to Tom Thumb as well to get catalina coupons.

6 comments:

The Gallands said...

Good Run! I'll have to tell you about mine later :) I've done two already and plan to hit it again tomorrow.

The Arbuckle's said...

I love your blog and you have great ideas and advice.

Question: On the left handside of your blog you have items listed. Are those items you have in your storage or items you need to buy?

you can email me at lindsrosser@hotmail.com or leave a comment and I will check again.

Thanks.

Unknown said...

Those are items I have. I am trying to keep a list as I bring things into the house. Hopefully, I will expand my categories and have a more detailed list.

Unknown said...

Those are items I have. I am trying to keep a list as I bring things into the house. Hopefully, I will expand my categories and have a more detailed list.

The Arbuckle's said...

Great thanks for replying back.

I signed up for CVS extra cash back. Can't wait to try this.

renuco said...

Tell all your members to sign up free to sell food storage wholesale!
And they get FREE meals just for signing up for FREE !
NO Catch
NO Contracts
NO Commitments
Buy wholesale if they wish
or never do anything
NO CATCH!

http://www.renuco.mysundanceglobal.com


FREE long Term Food Storage FREE for signing up for FREE
15 year Shelf Life




BRAND NEW BIZ OP!

Signup for FREE and receive $20.00 worth
of Sundance Global pre-packaged meals


It gets even better folks: For every 2 people that do the same
as you, join FREE, redeem their FR.EE FOOD COUPON, you will

receive another $20.00 in FREE FOOD, NO LIMITS on number of people you can refer.

SPECIAL OFFER ends on October 20th, 2010.

Ok, it's gets even better than that: Join for FREE before October 20th, 2010,
redeem your FREE FOOD COUPON and you then become a

FREE Founding Member, sharing
in the Founder's Pool, which is 1% of their Revenue!!

http://www.renuco.mysundanceglobal.com